Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Austria - Plan for Master Thesis @CERN

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Austria - Plan for Master Thesis @CERN

Hello everyone,

my name is René, I am 27 years old and live in the south of Austria, Carinthia! I am studying Information Technology at the Alpe-Adria-University in Klagenfurt and work part-time in semiconductor business for Infineon Technologies since 3 years.
I love digital photography, so I try to build up some stock photography portfolios in my rare freetime since 2 years and am out in the nature quite a lot, summer, winter, day and night.

I will apply for a Master Thesis at CERN in a few weeks after I got all my grades from this semester. Would be great if someone, who is already working there, could share some experiences or just contact me. I'd especially be interested in how you managed to get applied and how's work and life in Switzerland, Geneva!

Thanks a lot in advance and all the best,

René

P.S.: Hope it's not a problem for you, that I am still posting from Austria, but hope to meet you soon :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

my name is René, I am 27 years old and live in the south of Austria, Carinthia! I am studying Information Technology at the Alpe-Adria-University in Klagenfurt and work part-time in semiconductor business for Infineon Technologies since 3 years.
I love digital photography, so I try to build up some stock photography portfolios in my rare freetime since 2 years and am out in the nature quite a lot, summer, winter, day and night.

I will apply for a Master Thesis at CERN in a few weeks after I got all my grades from this semester. Would be great if someone, who is already working there, could share some experiences or just contact me. I'd especially be interested in how you managed to get applied and how's work and life in Switzerland, Geneva!

Thanks a lot in advance and all the best,

René

P.S.: Hope it's not a problem for you, that I am still posting from Austria, but hope to meet you soon :)

René PirkerJan 29, 2015 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 620 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 620 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form