Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Greece!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Greece!

Hi to all, I'm new here in Geneva and bit lonely during the daytime! Is there anyone else in Geneva who is not working? I'm Greek-American-Irish!

The text you are quoting:

Hi to all, I'm new here in Geneva and bit lonely during the daytime! Is there anyone else in Geneva who is not working? I'm Greek-American-Irish!

Ileana LincolnNov 23, 2010 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 925 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello from Greece!
Post 1

Nov 23, 10 15:22

Welcome! Most of us are not lucky enough not to work during the day, but I'm sure there are some who don't have to for one reason or another. Why don't you have a look at the Things to do section and see if anything is posted there. If not, you will just need to hang out with us in the evening.

Cheers.

Welcome! Most of us are not lucky enough not to work during the day, but I'm sure there are some who don't have to for one reason or another. Why don't you have a look at the Things to do section and see if anything is posted there. If not, you will just need to hang out with us in the evening.

Cheers.

catalin, Nov 23, 2010 @ 15:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Not lucky enough to not be working during the day??? You kidding??? I wish I was working! Finding jobs in geneva is not as simple as I thought it would be!It seems that they don't hire you here unless you have been to the moon! Anormal computer science and business degree gets you nowhere!

Not lucky enough to not be working during the day??? You kidding??? I wish I was working! Finding jobs in geneva is not as simple as I thought it would be!It seems that they don't hire you here unless you have been to the moon! Anormal computer science and business degree gets you nowhere!

Ileana Lincoln, Nov 23, 2010 @ 17:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Nov 23, 10 17:13

Like I always say, think positive! When your dream will come true and you will find a 9 to 5 job you will regret these leisure times ;)

Like I always say, think positive! When your dream will come true and you will find a 9 to 5 job you will regret these leisure times ;)

catalin, Nov 23, 2010 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks Brian, might have to look into it after all!

Thanks Brian, might have to look into it after all!

Ileana Lincoln, Nov 23, 2010 @ 21:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello there and welcome!

I used to live in Cyprus for 5 years and used to travel to Greece quite often (missing the weather a little bit and speaking greek). Although not really academic, I did end up enrolling in a music school a few months ago... just something else to do during the day -more like a hobby though.

Pablo

Hello there and welcome!

I used to live in Cyprus for 5 years and used to travel to Greece quite often (missing the weather a little bit and speaking greek). Although not really academic, I did end up enrolling in a music school a few months ago... just something else to do during the day -more like a hobby though.

Pablo

plreyes, Nov 23, 2010 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Thank you for the welcome and many thanks for the tip! I will check that immediately!

Take care!

Thank you for the welcome and many thanks for the tip! I will check that immediately!

Take care!

Ileana Lincoln, Nov 24, 2010 @ 00:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

I don't seem to see it anywhere! It might have a different name. If by any chance you come across it, please let me know! thanks again.

I don't seem to see it anywhere! It might have a different name. If by any chance you come across it, please let me know! thanks again.

Ileana Lincoln, Nov 24, 2010 @ 01:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Nov 24, 10 01:22

I think she means this one.

I think she means this one.

catalin, Nov 24, 2010 @ 08:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

reka1123 and catalin, thank you for that - i had a good read through it. Wow, it's scary....

reka1123 and catalin, thank you for that - i had a good read through it. Wow, it's scary....

Ileana Lincoln, Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Oh yes! I am actually here.

I do know what you are saying is absolutely true, it's just one of those things that are easier said then done i think. One major problem is the income. I won't be able to do much until I start getting some kind of income in! (if you have time you don't have money and if you have money you don't have time!).

I'm sorry, I know I am being impatient (I just thought things would move a bit faster!)

Oh yes! I am actually here.

I do know what you are saying is absolutely true, it's just one of those things that are easier said then done i think. One major problem is the income. I won't be able to do much until I start getting some kind of income in! (if you have time you don't have money and if you have money you don't have time!).

I'm sorry, I know I am being impatient (I just thought things would move a bit faster!)

Ileana Lincoln, Nov 24, 2010 @ 19:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 925 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form