Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Monthey :-)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Monthey :-)
 HI everyone,

i moved near Monthey in end of July together with my boyfriend and our cats. He is working at UNIL in Lausanne and i am staying at home, finishing my studies (writing my thesis for the university in Germany) and getting bored.
I really need to meet other people :-) Maybe for sports or just talking and having fun.

Unfortunately, my french is still horrible and language courses have to wait until i finished university. Are there other people in the area around Monthey or Martigny speaking german or english? Lausanne is also ok :-)

Greets,
Ariane
The text you are quoting:
 HI everyone,

i moved near Monthey in end of July together with my boyfriend and our cats. He is working at UNIL in Lausanne and i am staying at home, finishing my studies (writing my thesis for the university in Germany) and getting bored.
I really need to meet other people :-) Maybe for sports or just talking and having fun.

Unfortunately, my french is still horrible and language courses have to wait until i finished university. Are there other people in the area around Monthey or Martigny speaking german or english? Lausanne is also ok :-)

Greets,
Ariane

Ariane79Sep 1, 2009 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 664 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello from Monthey :-)
Post 1

Still nobody here from Valais?

I would be so happy to find some people from this area, so let me know if there is anybody ;-)

The text you are quoting:

Still nobody here from Valais?

I would be so happy to find some people from this area, so let me know if there is anybody ;-)

Ariane79, Apr 27, 2010 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 664 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form