Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from a Chinese on a short stay in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from a Chinese on a short stay in Geneva

Hi there, I am Snow from Kunming, Yunnan, China. Currently learning French here in Unige (La Maison de la Langue) will be back to China in around 20 days. 

I like getting to know something new, traveling on a low budget, books, movies, encountering interesting souls, music of course, recently keen on taking daily random pictures, to paraphrase a saying from some great photographer whose name at the moment eludes me: collecting and capturing the bread crumbs with your camera and that's the most important. 

Oh, and please excuse my English since I rarely speak it while in China. :) 

Have a great summer and make full use of it car il fait trop beau ces derniers jours. :) 

Cheers

Snow

p.s. If anyone ever wants to practice spoken Chinese (Mandarin), just leave a message here or email me, I'd be glad to help out. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, I am Snow from Kunming, Yunnan, China. Currently learning French here in Unige (La Maison de la Langue) will be back to China in around 20 days. 

I like getting to know something new, traveling on a low budget, books, movies, encountering interesting souls, music of course, recently keen on taking daily random pictures, to paraphrase a saying from some great photographer whose name at the moment eludes me: collecting and capturing the bread crumbs with your camera and that's the most important. 

Oh, and please excuse my English since I rarely speak it while in China. :) 

Have a great summer and make full use of it car il fait trop beau ces derniers jours. :) 

Cheers

Snow

p.s. If anyone ever wants to practice spoken Chinese (Mandarin), just leave a message here or email me, I'd be glad to help out. 

xuejing pJul 2, 2018 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 633 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 633 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form