Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello glocals – Excited to Join You!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello glocals – Excited to Join You!

Hi everyone,

I'm Tugrul, a recent transplant to Switzerland, originally from Turkiye, and have spent a significant time in Qatar. As a lawyer now part of an international conglomerate here, I’m excited to embark on this new chapter in Switzerland.

I'm passionate about sports, travel, and nature treks, having explored over 20 countries. My journey has been filled with learning about diverse cultures, and I'm keen on continuing that here. I joined glocals to meet new friends, share stories, and participate in activities you all organize.

Can't wait to meet you at an upcoming event or perhaps even host one!

Cheers,
Tugrul

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I'm Tugrul, a recent transplant to Switzerland, originally from Turkiye, and have spent a significant time in Qatar. As a lawyer now part of an international conglomerate here, I’m excited to embark on this new chapter in Switzerland.

I'm passionate about sports, travel, and nature treks, having explored over 20 countries. My journey has been filled with learning about diverse cultures, and I'm keen on continuing that here. I joined glocals to meet new friends, share stories, and participate in activities you all organize.

Can't wait to meet you at an upcoming event or perhaps even host one!

Cheers,
Tugrul

TUGRUL INCIFeb 20, 2024 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 99 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 99 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form