Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey everyone

Hey, im new to glocals and rather new to Switzerland/Lausanne as well. I arrived here 6 weeks ago for my masters in economics at HEC. I am a really outgoing person who has actively played tennis and football in Belgrade,Serbia where i originally come from, but since i arrived i havent done neither of those, and quite miss it. Also i live for music, mostly old rock music, but anything with a guitar is fine with me:)). I play a bit of guitar as well:). 

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and if anyone need a tennis partner(singles or doubles), and/or needs a football player feel free to write :))

Best,

Stefan Spiridonovic

The text you are quoting:

Hey, im new to glocals and rather new to Switzerland/Lausanne as well. I arrived here 6 weeks ago for my masters in economics at HEC. I am a really outgoing person who has actively played tennis and football in Belgrade,Serbia where i originally come from, but since i arrived i havent done neither of those, and quite miss it. Also i live for music, mostly old rock music, but anything with a guitar is fine with me:)). I play a bit of guitar as well:). 

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and if anyone need a tennis partner(singles or doubles), and/or needs a football player feel free to write :))

Best,

Stefan Spiridonovic

Stefan SpiridonovicOct 31, 2010 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 594 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 594 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form