Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey everyone

I m looking for people to hang out in Lausanne. It s been a year since I ve arrived here but I haven't made many friends so I m a little bored, so if you have a little bit of free time and if you want to meet for a coffee or something contact me 

The text you are quoting:

I m looking for people to hang out in Lausanne. It s been a year since I ve arrived here but I haven't made many friends so I m a little bored, so if you have a little bit of free time and if you want to meet for a coffee or something contact me 

Medelean BertaJun 10, 2011 @ 06:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hey everyone
Post 1

Hi Medelean,

I'm not in Lausanne, but welcome to glocals. I think you'll be able to meet many very nice and friendly people here.

The first thing I would suggest is go to the Things to Do page for Lausanne and/or Geneva and find some activities that have been posted and join them! There is always something going on, especially Fridays and Saturdays, so join in, meet some people and enjoy!

Have a good one.

Hi Medelean,

I'm not in Lausanne, but welcome to glocals. I think you'll be able to meet many very nice and friendly people here.

The first thing I would suggest is go to the Things to Do page for Lausanne and/or Geneva and find some activities that have been posted and join them! There is always something going on, especially Fridays and Saturdays, so join in, meet some people and enjoy!

Have a good one.

Zonker, Jun 10, 2011 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

When I lived in Lausanne I went to the glocals Lausanne drinks (something along these lines ;) ) organized by Jasper.. Those were quite fun and extremely easy to mingle especially if arriving alone.  The summer ones were particularly nice I remember. I would recommend that if you are looking to meet people.

When I lived in Lausanne I went to the glocals Lausanne drinks (something along these lines ;) ) organized by Jasper.. Those were quite fun and extremely easy to mingle especially if arriving alone.  The summer ones were particularly nice I remember. I would recommend that if you are looking to meet people.

Lexillent, Jun 10, 2011 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey, I'm in Crissier too. Do you know any good places that arent in central Lausanne?

Could be up for after work wind down drink (Im English, we drink tea not coffee).

Hey, I'm in Crissier too. Do you know any good places that arent in central Lausanne?

Could be up for after work wind down drink (Im English, we drink tea not coffee).

Dominic A, Jun 10, 2011 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I do not know any place in Lausannne or anywhere else for the matter because ispent most of my time at crissier and i do not work...so if you have any suggestions i m listening:D

I do not know any place in Lausannne or anywhere else for the matter because ispent most of my time at crissier and i do not work...so if you have any suggestions i m listening:D

Medelean Berta, Jun 10, 2011 @ 20:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey Medelean,

I have been in Renens for almost 5 months now and i share almost the same story as yours. I guess there are a lot of places in lausanne its just a matter of exploring..

I am in for coffee or a drink, over weekend or in evening... lemme know.

Cheers!!

Manu

Hey Medelean,

I have been in Renens for almost 5 months now and i share almost the same story as yours. I guess there are a lot of places in lausanne its just a matter of exploring..

I am in for coffee or a drink, over weekend or in evening... lemme know.

Cheers!!

Manu

Manu G, Jun 10, 2011 @ 21:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hey Mad, 

Why did you move to Crissier? I'm just asking cos most folks I know move here for work, but you stated you're not working. My guess is that you moved here for love...am I right?

Hey Mad, 

Why did you move to Crissier? I'm just asking cos most folks I know move here for work, but you stated you're not working. My guess is that you moved here for love...am I right?

Nir Ofek, Jun 10, 2011 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Well i came in here to work for 3 month and then i fell in love and i stayed :D

Well i came in here to work for 3 month and then i fell in love and i stayed :D

Medelean Berta, Jun 11, 2011 @ 09:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Medelaen,

If you are a nature lover, sign up for one of the plenty hikes where you get the chance to meet lots of people.

Hi Medelaen,

If you are a nature lover, sign up for one of the plenty hikes where you get the chance to meet lots of people.

Amin K, Jun 11, 2011 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form