Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Heya! I'm a 30 year old, active, positive person that loves to laugh, talk, dance and to have a good time..

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Heya! I'm a 30 year old, active, positive person that loves to laugh, talk, dance and to have a good time..

I am a swiss national that has just moved back to Switzerland and I find myself kind of back at the drawing board. I have spent the last 8 years in London, enjoying life and meeting lots of people.

I feel very comfortable in an international environment  and I am hoping to make new friends on here for good talks, chit chat, fun activities or party!

Btw, I have just suggested to watch the England-Wales game on this website so maybe this could be a start..

Please feel free to get in touch :)

Tania

The text you are quoting:

I am a swiss national that has just moved back to Switzerland and I find myself kind of back at the drawing board. I have spent the last 8 years in London, enjoying life and meeting lots of people.

I feel very comfortable in an international environment  and I am hoping to make new friends on here for good talks, chit chat, fun activities or party!

Btw, I have just suggested to watch the England-Wales game on this website so maybe this could be a start..

Please feel free to get in touch :)

Tania

Tania HJun 10, 2016 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1422 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Heya! I'm a 30 year old, active, positive person that loves to laugh, talk, dance and to have a good time..
Post 1

Hi Tanya,

Great to hear that, I am trying to arrange a Glocals gathering on the next match in Plainspalis football arena...

Hi Tanya,

Great to hear that, I am trying to arrange a Glocals gathering on the next match in Plainspalis football arena...

Karim Ismail, Jun 29, 2016 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Heya! I'm a 30 year old, active, positive person that loves to laugh, talk, dance and to have a good time..
Post 2

Hi Tania,

Maybe you like to catch. I'm also a very active person and happy to hang out w/ similar minded people. Tomorrow there is the 1st free concert in Scene Fitzgerald happening otherwise always for a swim in the Rhone/Lake and a drink afterwards

Cheers

Marek

Hi Tania,

Maybe you like to catch. I'm also a very active person and happy to hang out w/ similar minded people. Tomorrow there is the 1st free concert in Scene Fitzgerald happening otherwise always for a swim in the Rhone/Lake and a drink afterwards

Cheers

Marek

Marek O, Jul 6, 2016 @ 01:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1422 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form