Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi!

Hi Everyone

I'm Cheryn and I've recently moved to Zurich. I'm originally from Melbourne Australia. I don't really know anyone here and thought that glocals would be a good place to start to meet new people :)

Cheers,

Cheryn

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone

I'm Cheryn and I've recently moved to Zurich. I'm originally from Melbourne Australia. I don't really know anyone here and thought that glocals would be a good place to start to meet new people :)

Cheers,

Cheryn

cherynleeDec 15, 2010 @ 21:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 564 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi!
Post 1

Hello Cheryn,

Welcome to Zurich n hv a great stay over here . Its such a beautiful place .. Glocals is the best place where u can socialize .. See ya

Cheers,

RK

Hello Cheryn,

Welcome to Zurich n hv a great stay over here . Its such a beautiful place .. Glocals is the best place where u can socialize .. See ya

Cheers,

RK

Rahul K, Dec 15, 2010 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi!
Post 2

Hi Everyone

Cheers,

Cheryn

Dec 15, 10 21:12

Hi welcome to Zurich, there are plenty of Aussies here. Youll have no problem meeting people. The outback bar at Stadelhofen is known for its Aussie contingent. Failing that try Toto bar on Saturdays, a regualr drinking haunt for most of the Zurich based Glocals. Take a look at events to find the kind of thing your looking for. :)

Hi welcome to Zurich, there are plenty of Aussies here. Youll have no problem meeting people. The outback bar at Stadelhofen is known for its Aussie contingent. Failing that try Toto bar on Saturdays, a regualr drinking haunt for most of the Zurich based Glocals. Take a look at events to find the kind of thing your looking for. :)

Karl N, Dec 15, 2010 @ 22:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 564 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form