Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi

Just a quick introduction.

Australian Expat - I have moved here to live with my wife whom is Swiss.

I live and work in Lausanne, have been here for almost 2 years now, and have learned the language reasonably well at least.

Just checking in here to see if there is any like minded people as some times I miss being able to express stuff in English with other people.  

Cheers

Craig

The text you are quoting:

Just a quick introduction.

Australian Expat - I have moved here to live with my wife whom is Swiss.

I live and work in Lausanne, have been here for almost 2 years now, and have learned the language reasonably well at least.

Just checking in here to see if there is any like minded people as some times I miss being able to express stuff in English with other people.  

Cheers

Craig

Craig LJul 24, 2015 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi
Post 1

Welcome to glocals, and congratulations on learning French so well!

If you check out the “Groups”, you will see there are quite a few members with similar interests to your own who are based in and around Lausanne, including several who hail from your part of the world.

And don’t forget to check the posts in “Things to do” so as not to miss something of particular

interest.

All the best,

R.

Welcome to glocals, and congratulations on learning French so well!

If you check out the “Groups”, you will see there are quite a few members with similar interests to your own who are based in and around Lausanne, including several who hail from your part of the world.

And don’t forget to check the posts in “Things to do” so as not to miss something of particular

interest.

All the best,

R.

Ritchie, Jul 24, 2015 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Carig - you would no doubt like to talk about the Ashes ??

Carig - you would no doubt like to talk about the Ashes ??

Jeffery S, Jul 24, 2015 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I haven't really been following it, theres no real news on it reported here, so its not really something I paid attention to this year.

I'm assuming its some kind of whitewash of England again, as usual..oh although I remember reading something about them finding an Australian coach, so if England can't beat us, they employ us I guess.

I haven't really been following it, theres no real news on it reported here, so its not really something I paid attention to this year.

I'm assuming its some kind of whitewash of England again, as usual..oh although I remember reading something about them finding an Australian coach, so if England can't beat us, they employ us I guess.

Craig L, Jul 24, 2015 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Jul 24, 15 15:36

You obviously don't have Sky ...  If you are interested I have a decoder fully reconditioned and garaunteed for 10 years for sale at 150chf (350 new). Just thought I would throw that in..!!

You obviously don't have Sky ...  If you are interested I have a decoder fully reconditioned and garaunteed for 10 years for sale at 150chf (350 new). Just thought I would throw that in..!!

Jeffery S, Jul 24, 2015 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Can you give me some more info on the decoder, how it works, what I need already etc? I might be interested if its not too technical and doesnt take a ton of space.

Can you give me some more info on the decoder, how it works, what I need already etc? I might be interested if its not too technical and doesnt take a ton of space.

Craig L, Jul 24, 2015 @ 16:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Craig

Check out this guy -he supplies my service - you would still need a dish etc but the decoder you  could get from me.

I am not sure if he services Lausanne but if not then Jims British market in St Genis also has someone who hooks up Sky

http://www.williams-services.ch/services.html

Craig

Check out this guy -he supplies my service - you would still need a dish etc but the decoder you  could get from me.

I am not sure if he services Lausanne but if not then Jims British market in St Genis also has someone who hooks up Sky

http://www.williams-services.ch/services.html

Jeffery S, Jul 24, 2015 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form