Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi I am Juan, not new to Geneva but for Glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi I am Juan, not new to Geneva but for Glocals

Hi I am Juan,

I am a lawyer specialized in International Law, I have been living in Geneva for 9 months but I am new to this community.

Would love to practice and improve my French with someone available for drinks. I love photography and cooking. I am vegetarian and I play rugby.

Best,

Juan

The text you are quoting:

Hi I am Juan,

I am a lawyer specialized in International Law, I have been living in Geneva for 9 months but I am new to this community.

Would love to practice and improve my French with someone available for drinks. I love photography and cooking. I am vegetarian and I play rugby.

Best,

Juan

Juan HerreraMay 18, 2017 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1009 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi I am Juan, not new to Geneva but for Glocals
Post 1

Hi! I'm also not so new to Geneva but would love to practise my French. Feel free to contact me. 

Cheers, 

Inna 

Hi! I'm also not so new to Geneva but would love to practise my French. Feel free to contact me. 

Cheers, 

Inna 

Inna G, Jun 12, 2017 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Jorrit,

Thanks for your message. So you are Dutch? that's amazing, I lived in the Netherlands some time ago and became really close to the country. I go everytime I have 'free' time.

Irrespective of the French practice, we should go for a drink. i am planning to go to tomorrow's event at Ethno Bar, don't know if you are going.

Thanks again for the message.

Juan

Hi Jorrit,

Thanks for your message. So you are Dutch? that's amazing, I lived in the Netherlands some time ago and became really close to the country. I go everytime I have 'free' time.

Irrespective of the French practice, we should go for a drink. i am planning to go to tomorrow's event at Ethno Bar, don't know if you are going.

Thanks again for the message.

Juan

Juan Herrera, Jun 12, 2017 @ 23:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Inna,

Thank you for your message. I'd love to practice a little bit my French. Let's arrange something?

Here is my number +41 76 288 61 74, drop me a text so we can communicate easily.

Best,

Juan

Hi Inna,

Thank you for your message. I'd love to practice a little bit my French. Let's arrange something?

Here is my number +41 76 288 61 74, drop me a text so we can communicate easily.

Best,

Juan

Juan Herrera, Jun 13, 2017 @ 00:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1009 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form