Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi all, just arrived to Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi all, just arrived to Geneva!

Hi all,

It's great to join this community; I am a sports freak and love to travel, so I will follow closely the posted activities in the portal. 

I arrived three weeks ago to Geneva and I am still looking for an apartment for me and my wife (min. 2 rooms and 45m2), hopefully you can give me some leads. 

Cheers,

Juan

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

It's great to join this community; I am a sports freak and love to travel, so I will follow closely the posted activities in the portal. 

I arrived three weeks ago to Geneva and I am still looking for an apartment for me and my wife (min. 2 rooms and 45m2), hopefully you can give me some leads. 

Cheers,

Juan

Juan BenitezApr 6, 2010 @ 11:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 629 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi all, just arrived to Geneva!
Post 1

Hey Juan, welcome to Geneva..... I've been in this city for 2 months now and I am really starting to feel at home as I find more and more places I enjoy and start relating more to the environment of the city, it takes a while.

on google you can find an abundance of apartments in Geneva that are being offered for renting.

The text you are quoting:

Hey Juan, welcome to Geneva..... I've been in this city for 2 months now and I am really starting to feel at home as I find more and more places I enjoy and start relating more to the environment of the city, it takes a while.

on google you can find an abundance of apartments in Geneva that are being offered for renting.

andy o, Apr 14, 2010 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 629 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form