Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi everyone!, Argentinian arriving soon at Geneva looking for a room and friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone!, Argentinian arriving soon at Geneva looking for a room and friends

Hi!, my name is Andrés Laurito (you can call me Andy), I'm a computer science student from UBA, Argentina, and I will be arriving the 6th of August to Geneva since I will be working in CERN for 6 months.

I'm looking for a room to stay (if it's near CERN that would be great!, however If there is a bus stop near by or it is close enough to get on by bike it would be great to), and everyone who wants to try out some mate! ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(beverage) , dont worry!, I will bring enough for everyone who wants to try out! Laughing).

Thanks for taking the time to read!,

Andyy

The text you are quoting:

Hi!, my name is Andrés Laurito (you can call me Andy), I'm a computer science student from UBA, Argentina, and I will be arriving the 6th of August to Geneva since I will be working in CERN for 6 months.

I'm looking for a room to stay (if it's near CERN that would be great!, however If there is a bus stop near by or it is close enough to get on by bike it would be great to), and everyone who wants to try out some mate! ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(beverage) , dont worry!, I will bring enough for everyone who wants to try out! Laughing).

Thanks for taking the time to read!,

Andyy

Andres LauritoJul 13, 2016 @ 17:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1068 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi everyone!, Argentinian arriving soon at Geneva looking for a room and friends
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

A great way to find a room is to check the Classifieds where you can not only find offers but also post your own ad.

Best wishes, R.

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

A great way to find a room is to check the Classifieds where you can not only find offers but also post your own ad.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jul 13, 2016 @ 20:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi everyone!, Argentinian arriving soon at Geneva looking for a room and friends
Post 2

Hi Andy!

Im spanish, and I can help you in both, accomodation and in social life hehe

So what are u looking for?? I want to sublet my apartment for the first of aug so It would be perfect.

If you prefer we can talk via whatsapp +34650456228, and in spanish haha, here its not allowed

cheers!

Hi Andy!

Im spanish, and I can help you in both, accomodation and in social life hehe

So what are u looking for?? I want to sublet my apartment for the first of aug so It would be perfect.

If you prefer we can talk via whatsapp +34650456228, and in spanish haha, here its not allowed

cheers!

Pablo G, Jul 21, 2016 @ 17:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Pablo!,

I have already rented a room near CERN, but I would love to get in touch!. My phone number is +541165605995.

See you around!

Hi Pablo!,

I have already rented a room near CERN, but I would love to get in touch!. My phone number is +541165605995.

See you around!

Andres Laurito, Aug 2, 2016 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Anna!,

As I told Pablo, dont hesitate to contat me at my cellphone (+541165605995) to get in touch!.

See you at Geneva!

Hi Anna!,

As I told Pablo, dont hesitate to contat me at my cellphone (+541165605995) to get in touch!.

See you at Geneva!

Andres Laurito, Aug 2, 2016 @ 18:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1068 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form