Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone

Hi, im not that new to geneva been here for over a year, but i dont know that many people.

Would love to meet some new people. Am interested in the usual stuff shopping, cinema, coffee, nights out or just hanging by the lake when the sun finally comes out!!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, im not that new to geneva been here for over a year, but i dont know that many people.

Would love to meet some new people. Am interested in the usual stuff shopping, cinema, coffee, nights out or just hanging by the lake when the sun finally comes out!!!

tamara bJun 17, 2010 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 566 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everyone
Post 1

Thought I'd move to this thread!

I've yet to master the French too. I've been learning for a few months now and can understand a lot but I need to practice speaking more.

I would say lets meet up this weekend but I've managed to catch a cold! may still head to Pickwicks in Geneva for the England game friday night. May meet some brits there. I see on your profile your living in Ferney, that would be a nightmare to get to and from Geneva (I lived in Saint Genis for a few months). I wont be drinking so may drive. If your interested let me know.

The text you are quoting:

Thought I'd move to this thread!

I've yet to master the French too. I've been learning for a few months now and can understand a lot but I need to practice speaking more.

I would say lets meet up this weekend but I've managed to catch a cold! may still head to Pickwicks in Geneva for the England game friday night. May meet some brits there. I see on your profile your living in Ferney, that would be a nightmare to get to and from Geneva (I lived in Saint Genis for a few months). I wont be drinking so may drive. If your interested let me know.

john gallagher, Jun 17, 2010 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 566 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form