Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi there

Hello everybody!

I'm new to the Forum. I've been living in Lausanne for almost 4 years now but I'm really looking forward to meeting new people from around the world!

I would love to find a partner to practice my German too, i'll probably post for this ;)

Hope we'll meet soon!

Jul

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody!

I'm new to the Forum. I've been living in Lausanne for almost 4 years now but I'm really looking forward to meeting new people from around the world!

I would love to find a partner to practice my German too, i'll probably post for this ;)

Hope we'll meet soon!

Jul

Juliette RJul 15, 2011 @ 15:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi there
Post 1

Hey! I'm new to this too. I currently live close to geneva. I speak english french and german. I have lived in the US  for the past 4 years and just spent 4 month living out in the wilderness (hiking, rockclimbing, canoeing) I love the outdoors and do some wilderness rescue stuff.  I travel a lot, I love meeting new people! And I need to practice my german a little as well...it has been a while.

Martin 

The text you are quoting:

Hey! I'm new to this too. I currently live close to geneva. I speak english french and german. I have lived in the US  for the past 4 years and just spent 4 month living out in the wilderness (hiking, rockclimbing, canoeing) I love the outdoors and do some wilderness rescue stuff.  I travel a lot, I love meeting new people! And I need to practice my german a little as well...it has been a while.

Martin 

Martin S, Jul 15, 2011 @ 21:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form