Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ice diving Lioson

Hi friendly Glocals~

I will be heading down to Geneva in mid Feb, for awhile, and was planning to tick off Ice diving bucket list, given that im from tropical climate. 

If anyone might know a thing or two, please do hit me up. 

I have sent a couple of mails to local dive shops, but so far unfavorable responses. 

In the meantime, i wouldnt mind come local catch up when im there as well :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi friendly Glocals~

I will be heading down to Geneva in mid Feb, for awhile, and was planning to tick off Ice diving bucket list, given that im from tropical climate. 

If anyone might know a thing or two, please do hit me up. 

I have sent a couple of mails to local dive shops, but so far unfavorable responses. 

In the meantime, i wouldnt mind come local catch up when im there as well :)

Nicholas CheeJan 17, 2024 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 218 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Ice diving Lioson
Post 1

Feel free to sign up for the dives with the glocals scuba group. You will need cold water (6 degrees celcius at 20m and deeper) equipment until at least April. E.g.  cold water rated regulators, dry suit with appropriate insulation, hood, gloves. You will also need a primary dive lamp.

Thee are sevral shops around that rent dive equipment. In Geneva (Confignon) "dive immersion". Near Lausanne (Puidoux), "plongee.ch". You can find these online.

Good luck.

The text you are quoting:

Feel free to sign up for the dives with the glocals scuba group. You will need cold water (6 degrees celcius at 20m and deeper) equipment until at least April. E.g.  cold water rated regulators, dry suit with appropriate insulation, hood, gloves. You will also need a primary dive lamp.

Thee are sevral shops around that rent dive equipment. In Geneva (Confignon) "dive immersion". Near Lausanne (Puidoux), "plongee.ch". You can find these online.

Good luck.

spikings, Jan 18, 2024 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 218 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form