Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > I'm new in Switzerland and I'll be very happy if I'll meet interesting people. Have a nice day! :))

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I'm new in Switzerland and I'll be very happy if I'll meet interesting people. Have a nice day! :))
The text you are quoting:

sandra bJun 19, 2011 @ 10:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 905 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: I'm new in Switzerland and I'll be very happy if I'll meet interesting people. Have a nice day! :))
Post 1

Hello Sandra! 

Welcome to Lausanne and the forum. Quite a few things going on in Lausanne for socializing with people, like Ludo's Thursday drinks and Young and Fun drinks and ofcourse other activities :)

Hello Sandra! 

Welcome to Lausanne and the forum. Quite a few things going on in Lausanne for socializing with people, like Ludo's Thursday drinks and Young and Fun drinks and ofcourse other activities :)

Vishal W, Jun 19, 2011 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: I'm new in Switzerland and I'll be very happy if I'll meet interesting people. Have a nice day! :))
Post 2

Welcome,

This Tuesday is La Fete de la Musique, is a great chance for a meetup, I'll go for sure!

Welcome,

This Tuesday is La Fete de la Musique, is a great chance for a meetup, I'll go for sure!

Jose S, Jun 19, 2011 @ 19:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 905 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form