Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Interested?

Hey there! My name is Carson and I am coming to Geneva next week for two weeks for work before moving here permanently in April.

I’m looking to meet interesting people to do interesting things with such as exploring museums and learning about Geneva, going to lectures, theater/concert performances, hiking/exploring/traveling and hanging out at cafes having interesting conversations.

If any of these appeal to you, message me and we can connect on WhatsApp (and/or LinkedIn if you’re feeling professional).

The text you are quoting:

Hey there! My name is Carson and I am coming to Geneva next week for two weeks for work before moving here permanently in April.

I’m looking to meet interesting people to do interesting things with such as exploring museums and learning about Geneva, going to lectures, theater/concert performances, hiking/exploring/traveling and hanging out at cafes having interesting conversations.

If any of these appeal to you, message me and we can connect on WhatsApp (and/or LinkedIn if you’re feeling professional).

Carson SprockJan 11, 2024 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 267 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Interested?
Post 1

I am in. 

The text you are quoting:

I am in.