Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Intern at WTO looks for studio or nice room in apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Intern at WTO looks for studio or nice room in apartment

Hello,

My name is Lucas, I'm a Brazilian lawyer and I just graduated from my Master in Laws (LLM) in Georgetown. I'm going to intern at the WTO for 6 months, starting August 1st. I'm looking for a furnished studio or bedroom relatively close to the WTO, but I'm also open to other nice areas such as Eaux-Vives. 

If you have any tips or suggestions, please let me know. I'm looking forward to move to Geneva!

Merci beaucoup!

Lucas Queiroz Pires

[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is Lucas, I'm a Brazilian lawyer and I just graduated from my Master in Laws (LLM) in Georgetown. I'm going to intern at the WTO for 6 months, starting August 1st. I'm looking for a furnished studio or bedroom relatively close to the WTO, but I'm also open to other nice areas such as Eaux-Vives. 

If you have any tips or suggestions, please let me know. I'm looking forward to move to Geneva!

Merci beaucoup!

Lucas Queiroz Pires

[email protected]

Lucas Queiroz PiresJun 26, 2016 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1781 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Intern at WTO looks for studio or nice room in apartment
Post 1

Hi Lucas, 

I am in the same position as you. I am also starting at WTO in August and I am searching for apartments as well. I am not certain how much assistance you have gotten thus far but since we are in similar situations, I thought i should just share this with you. You can search on the following websites:

1.http://www.nettilac.ch/location/Liste.aspx?t=apptmeuble&pc=1&ln=En

2. www.airbnb.com

3. www.xpatrentals.com

4.www.anibis.com/ch/fr

If you are unable to secure an apartment from either of these options, you can book a short term stay with Citadines. It is in Ferney- Voltaire. The website is www.citadines.com

Hope this helps and that your transition goes well. 

See you around!

Sanya

The text you are quoting:

Hi Lucas, 

I am in the same position as you. I am also starting at WTO in August and I am searching for apartments as well. I am not certain how much assistance you have gotten thus far but since we are in similar situations, I thought i should just share this with you. You can search on the following websites:

1.http://www.nettilac.ch/location/Liste.aspx?t=apptmeuble&pc=1&ln=En

2. www.airbnb.com

3. www.xpatrentals.com

4.www.anibis.com/ch/fr

If you are unable to secure an apartment from either of these options, you can book a short term stay with Citadines. It is in Ferney- Voltaire. The website is www.citadines.com

Hope this helps and that your transition goes well. 

See you around!

Sanya

sanya alleyne, Jun 28, 2016 @ 17:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1781 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form