Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Intorduction Bryon Paul McCartney - Photographer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Intorduction Bryon Paul McCartney - Photographer

Hello all, 

I am from Chicago, USA (born and raised near Cleveland, Ohio) and have been living in Zürich and Winterthur since August 2000, so over ten years. I came for love and work but stayed because I fell in love with Switzerland. 

Having been here for ten years, I have developed a large knowledgebase about expat life as well as Swiss life. 

I have my own business, I am a professional commercial and fine art photographer, I also teach photography and I am a consultant for corporate communications. 

In my commercial assignment work I specialize in creating images and video for the heavy industry, industrial manufacturing, power generation and transportation/logistics sectors. At my studio in Zürich, I also offer fine art portraiture, boudoir and therapeutic photography (if you are curious what that means, please ask me). I also offer day-courses and private lessons in digital photography for beginners (visit www.viewfindercenter.com for our current courses).

I am also involved in several photography meetup groups, so if you are a beginning or keen photographer and want to meet others, let me know.

I hope to see some of you soon.

Bryon

The text you are quoting:

Hello all, 

I am from Chicago, USA (born and raised near Cleveland, Ohio) and have been living in Zürich and Winterthur since August 2000, so over ten years. I came for love and work but stayed because I fell in love with Switzerland. 

Having been here for ten years, I have developed a large knowledgebase about expat life as well as Swiss life. 

I have my own business, I am a professional commercial and fine art photographer, I also teach photography and I am a consultant for corporate communications. 

In my commercial assignment work I specialize in creating images and video for the heavy industry, industrial manufacturing, power generation and transportation/logistics sectors. At my studio in Zürich, I also offer fine art portraiture, boudoir and therapeutic photography (if you are curious what that means, please ask me). I also offer day-courses and private lessons in digital photography for beginners (visit www.viewfindercenter.com for our current courses).

I am also involved in several photography meetup groups, so if you are a beginning or keen photographer and want to meet others, let me know.

I hope to see some of you soon.

Bryon

bpmccartneyFeb 14, 2011 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1218 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Intorduction Bryon Paul McCartney - Photographer
Post 1

Nice, I just bought my first camera and would be really interested in a beginner course ;)

Nice, I just bought my first camera and would be really interested in a beginner course ;)

weelassie81, Feb 14, 2011 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Please either contact me here or visit our website: www.viewfindercenter.com

Our next dSLR Photography for Beginners: is on Saturday, 2 April

I also do private lessons at a reasonable price.

Let me know.

Bryon

Please either contact me here or visit our website: www.viewfindercenter.com

Our next dSLR Photography for Beginners: is on Saturday, 2 April

I also do private lessons at a reasonable price.

Let me know.

Bryon

bpmccartney, Feb 15, 2011 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Bryon,

Do you ever give dark room classes?  If so, I'd definitely be interested.

Thanks,

Amanda

Hi Bryon,

Thanks,

Amanda

AmandaG, Feb 15, 2011 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Bryon,

Thanks,

Amanda

Feb 15, 11 11:22

Hi Amanda,

Unfortunately, no, we do not have darkroom facilities, our classes focus on digital photography, but we have had participants use their film cameras.

For darkroom techniques, you may want to look up Hebting's Labor in Zürich, I believe they offer classes in darkroom techniques, but in German only.

Kind regards,

Bryon

Hi Amanda,

Unfortunately, no, we do not have darkroom facilities, our classes focus on digital photography, but we have had participants use their film cameras.

For darkroom techniques, you may want to look up Hebting's Labor in Zürich, I believe they offer classes in darkroom techniques, but in German only.

Kind regards,

Bryon

bpmccartney, Feb 15, 2011 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

BTW, that third picture of me was at a gallery exhibition I participated in in Beverly Hills. The girl is a model I worked with while I was in LA.

BTW, that third picture of me was at a gallery exhibition I participated in in Beverly Hills. The girl is a model I worked with while I was in LA.

bpmccartney, Feb 15, 2011 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1218 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form