Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Introducing:
Hi there Geneva!
I am so glad to be here and am looking forward to meeting many of you! I heard of this site this morning on WRG, and they were right: it is a great site!

I just arrived here from NYC. I am half American half Indian.

Thinking of something special about me that will make it worth your while to read my intro:

I was a consltant for 2 years, at 70 hours a week, and then - almost overnight - realised there is MUCH more to life and left to become an au pair. I followed my dream, but it's scary sometimes (especually when I look at the money I make now). But as a wise man said: no one's last words were 'I wish I had spent more time in the office'.

I am single (left a boyfriend in the US), and am now on a heart healing journey. I love meeting new people, having fun, reading, and doing sports.

I am so excited about this site and meeting all of you!

S.

The text you are quoting:
Hi there Geneva!
I am so glad to be here and am looking forward to meeting many of you! I heard of this site this morning on WRG, and they were right: it is a great site!

I just arrived here from NYC. I am half American half Indian.

Thinking of something special about me that will make it worth your while to read my intro:

I was a consltant for 2 years, at 70 hours a week, and then - almost overnight - realised there is MUCH more to life and left to become an au pair. I followed my dream, but it's scary sometimes (especually when I look at the money I make now). But as a wise man said: no one's last words were 'I wish I had spent more time in the office'.

I am single (left a boyfriend in the US), and am now on a heart healing journey. I love meeting new people, having fun, reading, and doing sports.

I am so excited about this site and meeting all of you!

S.

CityGirlOct 27, 2005 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1197 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Introducing:
Post 1
Hi CityGirl,...and a very warm welcome to Geneva! You wrote a great introduction and we all look forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming events! Many congratulations on following your dream and I hope you have a fantastic time here. This is an amazing city and thanks to "Geneva Online" it is now much easier to meet new people here. Hopefully you are no longer working 70 hour weeks....so do get posting in the forums and above all do come out to party with the Geneva Online crowd! Halloween Party is this Saturday!!! Best wishes, Phil
The text you are quoting:
Hi CityGirl,...and a very warm welcome to Geneva! You wrote a great introduction and we all look forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming events! Many congratulations on following your dream and I hope you have a fantastic time here. This is an amazing city and thanks to "Geneva Online" it is now much easier to meet new people here. Hopefully you are no longer working 70 hour weeks....so do get posting in the forums and above all do come out to party with the Geneva Online crowd! Halloween Party is this Saturday!!! Best wishes, Phil
phil, Oct 27, 2005 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1197 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form