Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Japanese language exchange

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Japanese language exchange

Hi, after 9 months in Japan last year, I'm back in Geneva, and don't want to lose my efforts in learning Japanese. Actually I would like to make it raise up to at least JLPT N2...

I would be happy to meet native Japanese speaking people for language exchange, preferably in Geneva, male / female: dochira mo ii desu !

Konnichi ha

kyonen ha 9kagetsu nihonni sunde imashita. genebu he kaetta kara, nihongo wo oboenai no de, hanaseru no tame ni nihon no kata wo aitai. 2kyuu ga hoshii dakara... isshoukenmei ganbarimasu ^_^

josei to dansei ha dochira me ii desu.

Ja mata.

Pierre

The text you are quoting:

Hi, after 9 months in Japan last year, I'm back in Geneva, and don't want to lose my efforts in learning Japanese. Actually I would like to make it raise up to at least JLPT N2...

I would be happy to meet native Japanese speaking people for language exchange, preferably in Geneva, male / female: dochira mo ii desu !

Konnichi ha

kyonen ha 9kagetsu nihonni sunde imashita. genebu he kaetta kara, nihongo wo oboenai no de, hanaseru no tame ni nihon no kata wo aitai. 2kyuu ga hoshii dakara... isshoukenmei ganbarimasu ^_^

josei to dansei ha dochira me ii desu.

Ja mata.

Pierre

Pierre Fevrier-VincentJun 29, 2011 @ 09:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1303 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Japanese language exchange
Post 1

Hi there! I'm from Hiroshima, Japan and currently lives in Tokyo. I will relocate myself to Geneva next month for graduate studies..Since my French is very beginner but need to gain certain skills for my future study and career, I would love to do language exchange with you..I suppose your French is native by looking at your profile :) I hope to meet up with you when I arrive in Geneva, which is August 27th..

Cheers :)

Ayako

Hi there! I'm from Hiroshima, Japan and currently lives in Tokyo. I will relocate myself to Geneva next month for graduate studies..Since my French is very beginner but need to gain certain skills for my future study and career, I would love to do language exchange with you..I suppose your French is native by looking at your profile :) I hope to meet up with you when I arrive in Geneva, which is August 27th..

Cheers :)

Ayako

Ayako Ogawa, Jul 6, 2011 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Ayako-san,

You really get ready to live a great adventure! Well, Geneva is not really an adventure, it's nice and safe, so you should be really fine.

I'm still wondering if I'm going for holidays in Tokyo end of August / begining of September, but it would be really great if we can help each other improve our foreign languages ;)

All the best for the next 2 months, and feel free to ask if you need something in Geneva before you arrive.

Cheers

Pierre

(And yes, I'm native franch speaking ^_^)

Hi Ayako-san,

You really get ready to live a great adventure! Well, Geneva is not really an adventure, it's nice and safe, so you should be really fine.

I'm still wondering if I'm going for holidays in Tokyo end of August / begining of September, but it would be really great if we can help each other improve our foreign languages ;)

All the best for the next 2 months, and feel free to ask if you need something in Geneva before you arrive.

Cheers

Pierre

Pierre Fevrier-Vincent, Jul 7, 2011 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Ayako-san,

Cheers

Pierre

Jul 7, 11 14:38

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Yes! let's help each other for improvement of the languages :) Hope to meet with you upon arrival in Geneva! I will let you know..See you soon!

Cheers,

Ayako

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Yes! let's help each other for improvement of the languages :) Hope to meet with you upon arrival in Geneva! I will let you know..See you soon!

Cheers,

Ayako

Ayako Ogawa, Jul 8, 2011 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1303 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form