Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived in Geneva and looking for activities, parties and... a ROOM :D

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived in Geneva and looking for activities, parties and... a ROOM :D

Hello, 

I'm Clément, I recently arrived in Geneva to do my internship at the FIA and I looking for an accomodation for one year. 

I love sports (Especially football and ski), I love to go out and to have few drinks with some friends. 

I already lived in a shared flat, and I have only good experiences, so I would love to share a flat again here in Geneva. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello, 

I'm Clément, I recently arrived in Geneva to do my internship at the FIA and I looking for an accomodation for one year. 

I love sports (Especially football and ski), I love to go out and to have few drinks with some friends. 

I already lived in a shared flat, and I have only good experiences, so I would love to share a flat again here in Geneva. 

Clément SARREAug 2, 2016 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 957 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just arrived in Geneva and looking for activities, parties and... a ROOM :D
Post 1

Dear Clement,

welcome to Geneva!

Look into the Classifieds section to find flate mates, and the Things to Do for great activities.

cheers

Dear Clement,

welcome to Geneva!

Look into the Classifieds section to find flate mates, and the Things to Do for great activities.

cheers

Aymeric Brossard, Aug 3, 2016 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Just arrived in Geneva and looking for activities, parties and... a ROOM :D
Post 2

Dear Clement,

welcome to Geneva!

cheers

Aug 3, 16 09:44

The younger they are, they think that posting on-line will have the baked dove effect....it will fly into their mouth as we say it in Hungary... Smileand no work, exploration or reading should be done.

The younger they are, they think that posting on-line will have the baked dove effect....it will fly into their mouth as we say it in Hungary... Smileand no work, exploration or reading should be done.

Reka Y, Aug 3, 2016 @ 21:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 957 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form