Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just moved to Geneva! Hello!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just moved to Geneva! Hello!

Hello!

My name is Alex and I just moved here to work at the WHO. I am an ultramarathon runner and will be looking for running buddies!

If anyone has any friends who are renting out rooms for the next six months, message me! Actively seeking housing...!

Hope to meet some of you!

Alex 

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

My name is Alex and I just moved here to work at the WHO. I am an ultramarathon runner and will be looking for running buddies!

If anyone has any friends who are renting out rooms for the next six months, message me! Actively seeking housing...!

Alex 

Alexandra EJun 7, 2018 @ 08:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just moved to Geneva! Hello!
Post 1

Hello!

Alex 

Jun 7, 18 08:24

Welcome to Geneva and especially glocals !

And if you click on the Classifieds tab you will find plenty of accommodation offers as well as the opportunity to place your own ad., so all the best,

Ritchie

Welcome to Geneva and especially glocals !

And if you click on the Classifieds tab you will find plenty of accommodation offers as well as the opportunity to place your own ad., so all the best,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jun 7, 2018 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi bro. Welcome to Geneva.

Hi bro. Welcome to Geneva.

Sam D, Jun 7, 2018 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Welcome to the area Alex,

I'm also new here since a month, and I only recently started running so can only wish you luck finding running buddies up to your standard. If you would consider flat sharing on the Swiss side https://www.wgzimmer.ch/ adverstises a lot of such short term accomodation. my French is also at beginners level so maybe someone else can point of some French forums for you to have a look around the more idylic and affordable side of the border :)

bon chance, Derek

Welcome to the area Alex,

I'm also new here since a month, and I only recently started running so can only wish you luck finding running buddies up to your standard. If you would consider flat sharing on the Swiss side https://www.wgzimmer.ch/ adverstises a lot of such short term accomodation. my French is also at beginners level so maybe someone else can point of some French forums for you to have a look around the more idylic and affordable side of the border :)

bon chance, Derek

derek grimes, Jun 8, 2018 @ 09:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello!

Alex 

Jun 7, 18 08:24

Hi Alex. Welcome to Geneva and to the WHO. You are in for a great experience there.

As for housing, there are several sites where you can look beyond Glocals, like the CERN site. But your best bet by far is to look at the WHO internal website, and the intranet for WHO Interns. The numerous ads for housing there are tailored to those who work at the WHO.

Hi Alex. Welcome to Geneva and to the WHO. You are in for a great experience there.

As for housing, there are several sites where you can look beyond Glocals, like the CERN site. But your best bet by far is to look at the WHO internal website, and the intranet for WHO Interns. The numerous ads for housing there are tailored to those who work at the WHO.

JR M, Jun 8, 2018 @ 10:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form