Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just moved to Nyon from Wales

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just moved to Nyon from Wales

Morning everyone,

I've just moved to Nyon, I'm having a great time so far exploring the (stunning!) local area so far. I would like to meet anyone from the Geneva/Lausanne area who's interested in going for a drink, or a walk, anything sport/music related, or even just to practice some French for those who are learning.

Matt

The text you are quoting:

Morning everyone,

I've just moved to Nyon, I'm having a great time so far exploring the (stunning!) local area so far. I would like to meet anyone from the Geneva/Lausanne area who's interested in going for a drink, or a walk, anything sport/music related, or even just to practice some French for those who are learning.

Matt

Matt JApr 18, 2015 @ 10:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Just moved to Nyon from Wales
Post 1

Welcome to the area and to glocals.

I suggest that you click the “Groups” button where you will find a wide choice of interest groups, including one based in Nyon.

Also check out “Things to do” for events and get-togethers.  There’s certainly plenty going on.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to the area and to glocals.

I suggest that you click the “Groups” button where you will find a wide choice of interest groups, including one based in Nyon.

Also check out “Things to do” for events and get-togethers.  There’s certainly plenty going on.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Apr 18, 2015 @ 11:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 681 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form