Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Knock Knock Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Knock Knock Geneva

Hello everyone! I've just moved to Geneva and I'm wishing to meet nice people in the city! I'm from Spain but I have been living in Italy until last week. I would also like to improve and rescue my forgotten french and english!! If you want to go for a walk, have tapas, go dancing, discover the city and its surroundings or " try to resolve world's problems", please let me know!

In case you are willing to travel to Spain, Italy, Colombia or Argentina and if you need some suggestions to do so, or if you have always wanted to learn sevillanas-flamenco or spanish cooking/language, I will be able to help you as well.

See you soon?!

Lorena

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! I've just moved to Geneva and I'm wishing to meet nice people in the city! I'm from Spain but I have been living in Italy until last week. I would also like to improve and rescue my forgotten french and english!! If you want to go for a walk, have tapas, go dancing, discover the city and its surroundings or " try to resolve world's problems", please let me know!

In case you are willing to travel to Spain, Italy, Colombia or Argentina and if you need some suggestions to do so, or if you have always wanted to learn sevillanas-flamenco or spanish cooking/language, I will be able to help you as well.

See you soon?!

Lorena

Lorena SánchezApr 23, 2016 @ 13:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

11 Replies | 1202 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Knock Knock Geneva
Post 1

Hi Lorena

Wow - you have a lot it of exprience - I am 12 years in Geneva now, working in  sales and tarveleing a lot as well (about 20 days a month) --> but tomorrow night I want to go out for beer and you can join if you want to ....

Regards

Surya

Hi Lorena

Wow - you have a lot it of exprience - I am 12 years in Geneva now, working in  sales and tarveleing a lot as well (about 20 days a month) --> but tomorrow night I want to go out for beer and you can join if you want to ....

Regards

Surya

Surya N, Apr 23, 2016 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Good morning Surya!,

I'm afraid I've just read your post! Week-ends I'm not in front of internet too much.

If you want to be patient with my english/french any morning or afternoon this week, let me know ok?.

Thanks

Good morning Surya!,

I'm afraid I've just read your post! Week-ends I'm not in front of internet too much.

If you want to be patient with my english/french any morning or afternoon this week, let me know ok?.

Thanks

Lorena Sánchez, Apr 25, 2016 @ 10:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Lorena

Well I am in IT that too sales, so all the time on the net Laughing Sure ....how does a drink / coffee after work Tuesday look to you ? Are you in Geneva (as in city center ?) Then Mr. Pickwick is a pub I ususally have a beer .... let me know .... and lets see of others join this thread .... See you

Surya

Hi Lorena

Well I am in IT that too sales, so all the time on the net Laughing Sure ....how does a drink / coffee after work Tuesday look to you ? Are you in Geneva (as in city center ?) Then Mr. Pickwick is a pub I ususally have a beer .... let me know .... and lets see of others join this thread .... See you

Surya

Surya N, Apr 25, 2016 @ 14:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Lorena! I'm relocating to Geneva from Milan at the beginnign of May.. If you feel more confident with your Italian, we could have a drink or a walk along the lake! 

Have a nice week

Lodovica

Hi Lorena! I'm relocating to Geneva from Milan at the beginnign of May.. If you feel more confident with your Italian, we could have a drink or a walk along the lake! 

Have a nice week

Lodovica

Lodovica C, Apr 25, 2016 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Lorena, My name is Liliana. I can exchange my french an english for your spanish :) (I am portuguese so I know a bit but not a lot) Let me know if you fancy a drink or a walk. And welcome to Geneva!

Hi Lorena, My name is Liliana. I can exchange my french an english for your spanish :) (I am portuguese so I know a bit but not a lot) Let me know if you fancy a drink or a walk. And welcome to Geneva!

Liliana A, May 3, 2016 @ 10:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Lorena,

My name is Rosalinde. I would love to go for a walk together, get some tapas, do some dancing or just grabbing something to drink together. I don't speak Italian or Spanish, I do speak English quite well and I'm actually trying to improve my French myself (maybe we can try together ;) ). I'm also interested to start learning Spanish.

Let me know if you want to do something together.

Cheers

Hi Lorena,

My name is Rosalinde. I would love to go for a walk together, get some tapas, do some dancing or just grabbing something to drink together. I don't speak Italian or Spanish, I do speak English quite well and I'm actually trying to improve my French myself (maybe we can try together ;) ). I'm also interested to start learning Spanish.

Let me know if you want to do something together.

Cheers

Rosalinde P, May 6, 2016 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Rosalinde,

I'm native spanish speaker.

I could also teach spanish.

But let's start practising and improving french/english.

Let me know what about this week.

regards

Hi Rosalinde,

I'm native spanish speaker.

I could also teach spanish.

But let's start practising and improving french/english.

Let me know what about this week.

regards

Lorena Sánchez, May 7, 2016 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I could join you and help you for practicing French and English.  Me too I just arrived.

And if I learn a bit of Spanish that could help me at work since I'm at the office in a room with Spanish native speakers. :-p

I could join you and help you for practicing French and English.  Me too I just arrived.

And if I learn a bit of Spanish that could help me at work since I'm at the office in a room with Spanish native speakers. :-p

Adeline B, May 7, 2016 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Lorena

Since you're new to Switzerland i am wondering if you need a new telephone number?

I am looking to give mine away! i would pay you 200 CHF to take over my contract which runs for another 22 months. The contract is with Salt provider and you have unlimited everything in Switzerland and unlimited phone calls and text for Europe and north america, and 1 gig of free internet per months abroad! all for 100 Chf a month.

Please message me if you're interested, and welcome to Geneva :)

Cheers

Torage

Hi Lorena

Since you're new to Switzerland i am wondering if you need a new telephone number?

I am looking to give mine away! i would pay you 200 CHF to take over my contract which runs for another 22 months. The contract is with Salt provider and you have unlimited everything in Switzerland and unlimited phone calls and text for Europe and north america, and 1 gig of free internet per months abroad! all for 100 Chf a month.

Please message me if you're interested, and welcome to Geneva :)

Cheers

Torage

Touraj Z, May 8, 2016 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Thank you very mucho Touraj for your welcome and for your IT-solutions, but I'm afraid I've recently bought a swiss simcard. At first I'll stay here 3 months, so It doesn't fit with me too much.

Have a nice day. And good luck!

Regards

Lorena

Thank you very mucho Touraj for your welcome and for your IT-solutions, but I'm afraid I've recently bought a swiss simcard. At first I'll stay here 3 months, so It doesn't fit with me too much.

Have a nice day. And good luck!

Regards

Lorena

Lorena Sánchez, May 9, 2016 @ 09:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi Lorena, 

hope you're settling in well. You might like to join us for coffee this afternoon at Boreal (make great coffee)

see the event:  http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/86989.htm

hope to meet you! 

Cheers! 

Julie 

Hi Lorena, 

hope you're settling in well. You might like to join us for coffee this afternoon at Boreal (make great coffee)

see the event:  http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/86989.htm

hope to meet you! 

Cheers! 

Julie 

Julie A, May 17, 2016 @ 07:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
11 Replies | 1202 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form