Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Likely moving to Geneva, lookin for native English speakers and just a bunch of things.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Likely moving to Geneva, lookin for native English speakers and just a bunch of things.
Hey people,

I'm Andy, I'm basically from all over, I was born in Munich but grew up in New York City, lived in Australia for two years and just finished college at U of A in Tucson, AZ. I got a job offer in Geneva yesterday for which I was actually present in Geneva, and I'll soon be deciding whether or not to accept it.

The town seemed to have an older crowd overall and I was looking to see how many people in my age group (under 30 - I'm 24) from other places there are, especially english speakers would be awesome.

I'm really interested in meeting people, I love to go out, party, hang out, I'm a nut for sports (both watching and playing), run and I'm basically down for anything people our age do I guess.

Just leave replies with who you are and your experiences about all this in Geneva, I'm really interested to see what you have found that I couldn't see superficially when just walking around the city.

Also, I'd probably be coming to Geneva mid October, and I'd be interested in sharing a flat / a roommate situation, so if you are interested in that and our timewindows overlap, please send me a message.

Thanks everyone,
look forward to meetin ya.

Andy

The text you are quoting:
Hey people,

I'm Andy, I'm basically from all over, I was born in Munich but grew up in New York City, lived in Australia for two years and just finished college at U of A in Tucson, AZ. I got a job offer in Geneva yesterday for which I was actually present in Geneva, and I'll soon be deciding whether or not to accept it.

The town seemed to have an older crowd overall and I was looking to see how many people in my age group (under 30 - I'm 24) from other places there are, especially english speakers would be awesome.

I'm really interested in meeting people, I love to go out, party, hang out, I'm a nut for sports (both watching and playing), run and I'm basically down for anything people our age do I guess.

Just leave replies with who you are and your experiences about all this in Geneva, I'm really interested to see what you have found that I couldn't see superficially when just walking around the city.

Also, I'd probably be coming to Geneva mid October, and I'd be interested in sharing a flat / a roommate situation, so if you are interested in that and our timewindows overlap, please send me a message.

Thanks everyone,
look forward to meetin ya.

Andy

Andy HSep 10, 2009 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 720 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 720 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form