Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Living in Lausanne, Working in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Living in Lausanne, Working in Geneva

Hello everyone,

after 5 years I will be back in Lausanne where i studied between 2000 and 2005 at the public university. I am interested in making new friends which have common interests like mountain hiking, snowboarding (or ski), travelling, going out for a drink or a grill party at the lake side or any other interesting thing. Will be around in both Geneva and Lausanne.

I would also be particularly interested in meeting people of Spanish Speaking Countries as I just came back from living various years in Madrid and South America and so I would be able to keep on training my Spanish. Looking forward to meeting you. Patrick

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

after 5 years I will be back in Lausanne where i studied between 2000 and 2005 at the public university. I am interested in making new friends which have common interests like mountain hiking, snowboarding (or ski), travelling, going out for a drink or a grill party at the lake side or any other interesting thing. Will be around in both Geneva and Lausanne.

I would also be particularly interested in meeting people of Spanish Speaking Countries as I just came back from living various years in Madrid and South America and so I would be able to keep on training my Spanish. Looking forward to meeting you. Patrick

Patrick MJun 26, 2010 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 497 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 497 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form