Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Living in Zurich

Hello everyone!

I'm an asian living in Switzerland for over a year, and I must say this country has one of the cleanest airs I have ever breathed in a city. I'll be leaving the country soon though but that won't stop me for meeting new people and to make friends. I've been using the couchsurfing platform for a while, and with great success (if you have it, add me!)

My hobbies are reading manga, playing some games, and enjoying the natural landscapes, that's why I love Switzerland and Iceland. I also used to cosplay, been thinking of getting back to the craft again... 

That being said, anyone interested to meetup tomorrow for a cosplay/games convention in Bern?

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I'm an asian living in Switzerland for over a year, and I must say this country has one of the cleanest airs I have ever breathed in a city. I'll be leaving the country soon though but that won't stop me for meeting new people and to make friends. I've been using the couchsurfing platform for a while, and with great success (if you have it, add me!)

My hobbies are reading manga, playing some games, and enjoying the natural landscapes, that's why I love Switzerland and Iceland. I also used to cosplay, been thinking of getting back to the craft again... 

That being said, anyone interested to meetup tomorrow for a cosplay/games convention in Bern?

Marlo De GaliciaOct 14, 2017 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 664 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 664 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form