Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > London to Geneva/Nyon

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
London to Geneva/Nyon

Hi,

just a quick note to inroduce myself. My name is Eleonora and my husband, 5 month old little boy and I are about to move to live in Nyon and work in Geneva. We will arrive in July and look forward to learning how things work, what the different childcare and schooling options are and as for me alas ... soon I shall have to drop my "on maternity" status and find a new job, whicle discovering our new home country. Any andvice or friendly suggestions welcome. Look forward to meeting some of you at the events.

A bien tot!

Eleonora

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

just a quick note to inroduce myself. My name is Eleonora and my husband, 5 month old little boy and I are about to move to live in Nyon and work in Geneva. We will arrive in July and look forward to learning how things work, what the different childcare and schooling options are and as for me alas ... soon I shall have to drop my "on maternity" status and find a new job, whicle discovering our new home country. Any andvice or friendly suggestions welcome. Look forward to meeting some of you at the events.

A bien tot!

Eleonora

Eleonora Chessa FrancoisJun 10, 2011 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form