Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for accommodation Geneva October 2018

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for accommodation Geneva October 2018

hi guys ! 

I’m Jorge, a freelance conference interpreter from Tenerife, Canary Islands, accredited for the United Nations in Geneva. I’m looking for an apartment /room to rent for October in Geneva together with my wife Candela and our daughter Cloe (8 y o). We are flexible with location and we can also share.

thanks for any tips in advance, best

The text you are quoting:

hi guys ! 

I’m Jorge, a freelance conference interpreter from Tenerife, Canary Islands, accredited for the United Nations in Geneva. I’m looking for an apartment /room to rent for October in Geneva together with my wife Candela and our daughter Cloe (8 y o). We are flexible with location and we can also share.

thanks for any tips in advance, best

Jorge Soriano Jul 3, 2018 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1078 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for accommodation Geneva October 2018
Post 1

If you click on the "Classifieds" tab you will find plenty of housing offers as well as space to post an ad. detailing your needs and preferences.

All the best, R.

If you click on the "Classifieds" tab you will find plenty of housing offers as well as space to post an ad. detailing your needs and preferences.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Jul 3, 2018 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Many thanks, Ritchie, I had seen the offers but not posted my needs, thanks for the tip and your time !

Jorge 

Many thanks, Ritchie, I had seen the offers but not posted my needs, thanks for the tip and your time !

Jorge 

Jorge Soriano , Jul 4, 2018 @ 16:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey! If you can rent a room or 2 in a shared appartment then we're probably gonna be roommates lol

I'm moving to Geneva in september so if you won't have found an appartment by then, I will tell you how I feel about the apartment and everything and see if you like it. That's all I can do buddy

Hey! If you can rent a room or 2 in a shared appartment then we're probably gonna be roommates lol

I'm moving to Geneva in september so if you won't have found an appartment by then, I will tell you how I feel about the apartment and everything and see if you like it. That's all I can do buddy
Nehad A, Aug 9, 2018 @ 10:17

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello everyone. I have a flat available those dates. Really good location and good price. One bedroon and living room. Do get in touch if still interested [email protected]

Thanks, Natalia

Hello everyone. I have a flat available those dates. Really good location and good price. One bedroon and living room. Do get in touch if still interested [email protected]

Thanks, Natalia

Natalia K, Aug 22, 2018 @ 23:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1078 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form