Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for new friends / mums around Geneva / Vaud up to Vevey :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for new friends / mums around Geneva / Vaud up to Vevey :)

Hi everyone, we just arrived from Alicante, Spain to the area of Geneva and are living rightnow in neighbouring France. We are in our late 30s, German - Australian and have two children, a  boy and a girl, 7 1/2 and 2 1/2. We speak English at home and after becoming confortable with Spanish now just try adapting to the new language French :) My son attends a bilingual school in Geneva while my litte girl still stays home with me. We are friendly, easygoing and love animals and the outdoors :).

As I am a Stay-at-home-mum I would love to meet some nice people / mums / families  in the region to hang out with now and then ; it would be real great if the kids could meet some new playmates, especially my son is missing his old friends a lot...

Anyone interested in meeting up some time or chatting please drop me a line! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, we just arrived from Alicante, Spain to the area of Geneva and are living rightnow in neighbouring France. We are in our late 30s, German - Australian and have two children, a  boy and a girl, 7 1/2 and 2 1/2. We speak English at home and after becoming confortable with Spanish now just try adapting to the new language French :) My son attends a bilingual school in Geneva while my litte girl still stays home with me. We are friendly, easygoing and love animals and the outdoors :).

As I am a Stay-at-home-mum I would love to meet some nice people / mums / families  in the region to hang out with now and then ; it would be real great if the kids could meet some new playmates, especially my son is missing his old friends a lot...

Anyone interested in meeting up some time or chatting please drop me a line! 

Tanya LFeb 18, 2010 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1344 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for new friends / mums around Geneva / Vaud up to Vevey :)
Post 1

Hi,

Welcome to Geneva.

My name is Blessing, new here at glocals and a mother of two girls véronica 2 1/2 yrs and Danae 9months soon.  Am a stay at home mum too, and recently live in a neighbouring France too. It will be nice if Véronica can be a playmate with ur daughter. Please drop me a line if u're interested in meeting up outside for a coffee or lunch at my house or where u like.

Regards,

Blessing.

Hi,

Welcome to Geneva.

My name is Blessing, new here at glocals and a mother of two girls véronica 2 1/2 yrs and Danae 9months soon.  Am a stay at home mum too, and recently live in a neighbouring France too. It will be nice if Véronica can be a playmate with ur daughter. Please drop me a line if u're interested in meeting up outside for a coffee or lunch at my house or where u like.

Regards,

Blessing.

Blessing R, Feb 22, 2010 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Tanya! This is Valentina, I'm Italian and I'm in Genèva with my husband and my little new born baby, she is 15days now!!! I do want to meet other mums and families, we can meet whenever you want! I know that my baby is now too young to play with yours but, for the moment, she is an angel!!! so, at least we can meet and have a chat together!

Waiting for your replay, have a nice day, Vale

Hi Tanya! This is Valentina, I'm Italian and I'm in Genèva with my husband and my little new born baby, she is 15days now!!! I do want to meet other mums and families, we can meet whenever you want! I know that my baby is now too young to play with yours but, for the moment, she is an angel!!! so, at least we can meet and have a chat together!

Waiting for your replay, have a nice day, Vale

nina p, Mar 23, 2010 @ 10:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Nina,

Good Morning.

I welcome u and ur family joining us here in switzerland. I'll like us to meet up too anytime u're free and u can reach me on my e-mail: [email protected], also add me up on ur network of friends if u like. Then we can exchange numbers when u contact me. Am also awaiting Tanya for a meet up.

Hope to meet soon,

Blessing.

Hi Nina,

Good Morning.

I welcome u and ur family joining us here in switzerland. I'll like us to meet up too anytime u're free and u can reach me on my e-mail: [email protected], also add me up on ur network of friends if u like. Then we can exchange numbers when u contact me. Am also awaiting Tanya for a meet up.

Hope to meet soon,

Blessing.

Blessing R, Mar 23, 2010 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1344 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form