Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking to connect with Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Tech enthusiasts (Geneva)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking to connect with Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Tech enthusiasts (Geneva)

Hey, 

I am an former BlackBerry employee, an engineer by profession, a co-founder of two startups and a business consultatnt from Waterloo, Ontario - Canada (Canada's Silicone Valley).

I have been looking around to see whether there are any startups, entrepreneurs in Geneva to network with. I lived in Geneva and studied at the International School of Geneva around 10 years ago.

If any of you are intersted in talking about mobile technology, digital media, what tech trends are appearing here in europe - don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Cheers

Madusha 

The text you are quoting:

Hey, 

I am an former BlackBerry employee, an engineer by profession, a co-founder of two startups and a business consultatnt from Waterloo, Ontario - Canada (Canada's Silicone Valley).

I have been looking around to see whether there are any startups, entrepreneurs in Geneva to network with. I lived in Geneva and studied at the International School of Geneva around 10 years ago.

If any of you are intersted in talking about mobile technology, digital media, what tech trends are appearing here in europe - don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Cheers

Madusha 

Madusha CNov 7, 2013 @ 10:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 572 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking to connect with Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Tech enthusiasts (Geneva)
Post 1

Did you find out whether there is a venture network here in Geneva? I would also like to join. My background is in marketing/strategic consulting, not really IT though.

Did you find out whether there is a venture network here in Geneva? I would also like to join. My background is in marketing/strategic consulting, not really IT though.

Tommaso V, Mar 30, 2014 @ 15:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking to connect with Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Tech enthusiasts (Geneva)
Post 2

Dear Madusha and Tommaso, I do Professional Career Development and entrepreneur orientation.  I have an advert under the Professional Services section in the Classified section here in glocals.  If you are interested in meeting me to talk about your projects, feel free to contact me.  Kind regards

Dear Madusha and Tommaso, I do Professional Career Development and entrepreneur orientation.  I have an advert under the Professional Services section in the Classified section here in glocals.  If you are interested in meeting me to talk about your projects, feel free to contact me.  Kind regards

isalit, Mar 30, 2014 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 572 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form