Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking to meet people in Lausanne with similar hobbies (or just in general :))

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking to meet people in Lausanne with similar hobbies (or just in general :))

Hi everyone!

My name is Bhargav and I have just moved to Lausanne. I would to love to meet and interact with new people.

My hobbies include reading, hiking, football, table tennis, chess and sometimes video games. I also like music (am learning the guitar), watching movies and spoken word poetry. 

If anyone is looking for a table tennis/chess partner or plays football or so I would love to get in touch. Please do also get in touch if you have any similar hobbies to the ones I mentioned above. 

I am also just starting to learn French so would be nice to have another learner to practice with (Disclaimer: I am literally a complete beginner in French). I do also speak German at a B1 level so would be nice if someone wants to practice that as well!

Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

My name is Bhargav and I have just moved to Lausanne. I would to love to meet and interact with new people.

My hobbies include reading, hiking, football, table tennis, chess and sometimes video games. I also like music (am learning the guitar), watching movies and spoken word poetry. 

If anyone is looking for a table tennis/chess partner or plays football or so I would love to get in touch. Please do also get in touch if you have any similar hobbies to the ones I mentioned above. 

I am also just starting to learn French so would be nice to have another learner to practice with (Disclaimer: I am literally a complete beginner in French). I do also speak German at a B1 level so would be nice if someone wants to practice that as well!

Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Bhargav PatelJun 2, 2021 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 671 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 671 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form