Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > MOving to Geneva in January for thre Month

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
MOving to Geneva in January for thre Month

Hi everyone!

I will be moving from Paris to Geneva n January for a three Month (paid!) Intership. I am begining to understand that the worth part of this experience will be to find a place to live.
.. It doesn't seems easy to find a furnished appartement or room in the city at an affordable price (I can't spend more then about 1200chf/month).

I am looking forward for tips on where to live, website to look at... Should I come in November/December to find a place or can I find it from Paris or in January in a couple days?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Jeanne

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I will be moving from Paris to Geneva n January for a three Month (paid!) Intership. I am begining to understand that the worth part of this experience will be to find a place to live.
.. It doesn't seems easy to find a furnished appartement or room in the city at an affordable price (I can't spend more then about 1200chf/month).

I am looking forward for tips on where to live, website to look at... Should I come in November/December to find a place or can I find it from Paris or in January in a couple days?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Jeanne

Jeanne DOct 13, 2015 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: MOving to Geneva in January for thre Month
Post 1

Thanks a lot for all this advices! I will then get all my papers ready as soon as possible!

The text you are quoting:

Thanks a lot for all this advices! I will then get all my papers ready as soon as possible!

Jeanne D, Oct 14, 2015 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form