Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Mexican who want to know Zurich with short budget

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Mexican who want to know Zurich with short budget

Hi everyone.

I'm from mexico city and I'm doing an academic visit in Department of Banking and Finance of UZH. I'm only going to be here ultil may and I want to know the most important places in Zurich. I can't travel much to other cities in Switzerland because I have a short budget and for me everything is very expensive. Please if you know places where I can go not very expenseives or for free I'll be very gratefull with you. For example, the last saturday I took a free class of photografy and I love it. Or maybe some places for go in tram or train near to the city. Thank you very much!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone.

I'm from mexico city and I'm doing an academic visit in Department of Banking and Finance of UZH. I'm only going to be here ultil may and I want to know the most important places in Zurich. I can't travel much to other cities in Switzerland because I have a short budget and for me everything is very expensive. Please if you know places where I can go not very expenseives or for free I'll be very gratefull with you. For example, the last saturday I took a free class of photografy and I love it. Or maybe some places for go in tram or train near to the city. Thank you very much!

Liz MApr 3, 2017 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form