Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Geneva, hopefully!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Geneva, hopefully!

Hello all, I currently live in Fribourg with my two teenage daughters and I have been vehemently looking for housing for about 3 months.  I guess the market is saturated and its extremely difficult but I keep plugging along.  My daughters will be attending school in Geneva in the fall and so I hope to have found something by then.  Once I'm settled it would be nice to participate in some activities and meet others.  I'm glad to have found glocals.  It seems like a great resource.   

The text you are quoting:

Hello all, I currently live in Fribourg with my two teenage daughters and I have been vehemently looking for housing for about 3 months.  I guess the market is saturated and its extremely difficult but I keep plugging along.  My daughters will be attending school in Geneva in the fall and so I hope to have found something by then.  Once I'm settled it would be nice to participate in some activities and meet others.  I'm glad to have found glocals.  It seems like a great resource.   

Diane HedigerMay 10, 2016 @ 20:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 821 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Moving to Geneva, hopefully!
Post 1

Hi, My name is Milly.  I used to live in Geneva for 20 years working for the UN.  We moved to canton the Vaud 3 years ago.  I suggest that you look at the website www.CAGI.ch they can perhaps help you to find a location.  Good luck. Regards Milly at [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hi, My name is Milly.  I used to live in Geneva for 20 years working for the UN.  We moved to canton the Vaud 3 years ago.  I suggest that you look at the website www.CAGI.ch they can perhaps help you to find a location.  Good luck. Regards Milly at [email protected]

Mildred Huizing, May 16, 2016 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 821 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form