Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Geneva from London this summer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Geneva from London this summer

Hello, all. I'm an American who has been living in London for the past four years, and I'm moving to Geneva (or nearby) with my family in July. I've long been an editor at The Wall Street Journal but will be looking for a new job in the Geneva area. My wife will be working for the International Olympic Committee in Lausanne and our son (12) and daughter (15) will be going to Ecolint's LGB campus (we hope--son is still on the waiting list). We have a dog, a 10-month-old vizsla named Peter. While we're open to apartment living, we're probably leaning toward a house somewhere between Bellevue and Versoix. Eager for any advice. Looking forward to arriving!

The text you are quoting:

Hello, all. I'm an American who has been living in London for the past four years, and I'm moving to Geneva (or nearby) with my family in July. I've long been an editor at The Wall Street Journal but will be looking for a new job in the Geneva area. My wife will be working for the International Olympic Committee in Lausanne and our son (12) and daughter (15) will be going to Ecolint's LGB campus (we hope--son is still on the waiting list). We have a dog, a 10-month-old vizsla named Peter. While we're open to apartment living, we're probably leaning toward a house somewhere between Bellevue and Versoix. Eager for any advice. Looking forward to arriving!

John EMay 8, 2017 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 913 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Moving to Geneva from London this summer
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and the Lac Léman region!

For accommodation, check the offers in the Classifieds every day and also insert an ad. under “Housing wanted”.  That should get you off to a good start.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and the Lac Léman region!

For accommodation, check the offers in the Classifieds every day and also insert an ad. under “Housing wanted”.  That should get you off to a good start.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, May 8, 2017 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 913 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form