Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Geneva next month!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Geneva next month!!

Hey guys,

I'll be in Geneva for the summer doing a legal internship with UNICEF. Looking for a place to live, some French classes, fun activities and some great people to meet and am eager to explore and travel when I can. I don't know a soul there, so drop me a line. I appreciate any help and hope to hear from you!!

Kelly

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys,

I'll be in Geneva for the summer doing a legal internship with UNICEF. Looking for a place to live, some French classes, fun activities and some great people to meet and am eager to explore and travel when I can. I don't know a soul there, so drop me a line. I appreciate any help and hope to hear from you!!

Kelly

Kelly SApr 9, 2010 @ 02:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 659 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving to Geneva next month!!
Post 1

hey..this is arun..and i live in geneva..let me know waht kinda help you need and as well as you can give short introduction about yourself

hey..this is arun..and i live in geneva..let me know waht kinda help you need and as well as you can give short introduction about yourself

hellfreezers, Apr 9, 2010 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Arun,

Mostly at this point I'm still looking for a place to live! I'm coming over from Miami to do a legal internship with UNICEF for three months and it will be my first time there. Studying social justice, public interest law/human rights-- not ALL lawyers are scummy :)

Kelly 

Hey Arun,

Mostly at this point I'm still looking for a place to live! I'm coming over from Miami to do a legal internship with UNICEF for three months and it will be my first time there. Studying social justice, public interest law/human rights-- not ALL lawyers are scummy :)

Kelly 

Kelly S, Apr 9, 2010 @ 17:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Kelly:

Welcome to Geneva this summer.Guess your search should start immediately for a three months furnished apartment in the classifieds section of Glocals for instance;  you may include also investigating sublets but with upmost caution to avoid your fingers(and wallet) to get burnt. Some people have been reporting scam attempts before.

Keep us posted on your success should you wish or let me know how much more advice you need to my inbox. Best

Hi Kelly:

Welcome to Geneva this summer.Guess your search should start immediately for a three months furnished apartment in the classifieds section of Glocals for instance;  you may include also investigating sublets but with upmost caution to avoid your fingers(and wallet) to get burnt. Some people have been reporting scam attempts before.

Keep us posted on your success should you wish or let me know how much more advice you need to my inbox. Best

Milord, Apr 12, 2010 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 659 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form