Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Geneva soon - looking for a room

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Geneva soon - looking for a room

Dear all,

my name is Roberta, am Italian and I will soon be moving to Geneva to work for an international NGO. I have never been to Switzerland, and my French is not that good, but I can speak Italian, English and some Arabic.

I am looking for a place to stay for the next 6 months, but rents in Geneva seem to be very high, and with my salary I will be below the poverty line :)

Please let me know f you need a room mate. I am non smoker, clean and quiet. I also enjoy good food (I am a real Italian) and like to cook, but only when inspired!

See you soon,

robi

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

my name is Roberta, am Italian and I will soon be moving to Geneva to work for an international NGO. I have never been to Switzerland, and my French is not that good, but I can speak Italian, English and some Arabic.

I am looking for a place to stay for the next 6 months, but rents in Geneva seem to be very high, and with my salary I will be below the poverty line :)

Please let me know f you need a room mate. I am non smoker, clean and quiet. I also enjoy good food (I am a real Italian) and like to cook, but only when inspired!

See you soon,

robi

roberta mJun 29, 2010 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 545 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 545 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form