Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Lausanne, looking for a flat-share

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Lausanne, looking for a flat-share

Hello everyone, 

my name is Nora and I will be starting to work in Lausanne as of November 8th. I am very much looking forward to move there! Originally I am from Germany but currenty living in the Netherlands. 

Unfortunately I have not found a place to stay yet and am looking for a flat-share. I am friendly ;-), open-minded and like to meet new people and get to know Switzerland. 

If you have any ideas, or are yourself looking for a flat-mate please contact me. Ia m very much looking forward!

Nora

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, 

my name is Nora and I will be starting to work in Lausanne as of November 8th. I am very much looking forward to move there! Originally I am from Germany but currenty living in the Netherlands. 

Unfortunately I have not found a place to stay yet and am looking for a flat-share. I am friendly ;-), open-minded and like to meet new people and get to know Switzerland. 

If you have any ideas, or are yourself looking for a flat-mate please contact me. Ia m very much looking forward!

Nora

Nora KOct 12, 2010 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Moving to Lausanne, looking for a flat-share
Post 1

Even I had a similar problem

Silverline Relocations helped me a lot in moving to lausanne

You may browse their website if you like to.

The text you are quoting:

Even I had a similar problem

Silverline Relocations helped me a lot in moving to lausanne

You may browse their website if you like to.

allan c, Jan 14, 2011 @ 11:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form