Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 599 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New
Post 1

Come on Erma, give us some interesting info about you, so we can comment...(-:

Like why you're here, how do you like it so far, your dog's name, etc.

Welcome to glocals!

The text you are quoting:

Come on Erma, give us some interesting info about you, so we can comment...(-:

Like why you're here, how do you like it so far, your dog's name, etc.

Welcome to glocals!

Nir Ofek, Apr 28, 2010 @ 22:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Nir and everyone

I gave a pretty detailed explanation of me in my profile, but here goes again! I'm a 28-year old South African, moved here in February because of my husband, who is working for Syngenta. I'm qualified as a doctor, not working at the moment but looking out for opportunities accross Europe.

Taking intensive German classes at the moment and I've joined the forum because of a recommendation of a friend who is also a member here and because I need to start a whole new life over here! I love traveling and exploring, the outdoors, animals (esp. horses and cats and large dogs), cooking easy but creative meals, reading, interested in politics and current affairs at large and exchanging opinions with friends - that's it, mostly!

I hope this is more satisfactory!

Hi Nir and everyone

I gave a pretty detailed explanation of me in my profile, but here goes again! I'm a 28-year old South African, moved here in February because of my husband, who is working for Syngenta. I'm qualified as a doctor, not working at the moment but looking out for opportunities accross Europe.

Taking intensive German classes at the moment and I've joined the forum because of a recommendation of a friend who is also a member here and because I need to start a whole new life over here! I love traveling and exploring, the outdoors, animals (esp. horses and cats and large dogs), cooking easy but creative meals, reading, interested in politics and current affairs at large and exchanging opinions with friends - that's it, mostly!

I hope this is more satisfactory!

Erma P, Apr 30, 2010 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

syngenta is a pretty freindly place, quite social, try poping into pick wicks and paddys to meet a friendly bunch, also basel rugby club has a boys and girls team which get out and about a fair bit

syngenta is a pretty freindly place, quite social, try poping into pick wicks and paddys to meet a friendly bunch, also basel rugby club has a boys and girls team which get out and about a fair bit

peaky, Apr 30, 2010 @ 13:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 599 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form