Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New Spaniard on the block!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Spaniard on the block!

Hello,

My name is Sergio and I will be moving to Geneva with my job at the UN early January.

I am trying to look for a sublease/1 BD apartment, but the mission seems difficult, I hope not impossible.

Hi there!

I’m Sergio, and I’m moving to Geneva in January for my job at the UN. I’m on the hunt for a sublease/1 BD apartment. The mission seems difficult, but I hope, not impossible. I'll appreciate any help with this please.

I’m also looking to meet new people to do some hiking, attend concerts, or even play some music together. I’m an amateur guitar player and singer, so if you’re looking for a jam session, I’m your guy! I'm also into photography: https://sergiomartinezphoto.com/

I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to see what Geneva has in store for me. Hope to meet some of you soon!

Cheers,

Sergio

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is Sergio and I will be moving to Geneva with my job at the UN early January.

I am trying to look for a sublease/1 BD apartment, but the mission seems difficult, I hope not impossible.

Hi there!

I’m Sergio, and I’m moving to Geneva in January for my job at the UN. I’m on the hunt for a sublease/1 BD apartment. The mission seems difficult, but I hope, not impossible. I'll appreciate any help with this please.

I’m also looking to meet new people to do some hiking, attend concerts, or even play some music together. I’m an amateur guitar player and singer, so if you’re looking for a jam session, I’m your guy! I'm also into photography: https://sergiomartinezphoto.com/

I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to see what Geneva has in store for me. Hope to meet some of you soon!

Cheers,

Sergio

Sergio MNov 24, 2023 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 287 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New Spaniard on the block!
Post 1

welcome to town! sent you an email.