Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New comer looking forward to meet you all

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New comer looking forward to meet you all

Hi everybody,

Another new comer on Glocals. I am franch native and i have lived the past four years in crazy and buzzy London...The move was a bit of a cultural shock and I miss the British atmosphere of a good drink in a pub.

I am really looking to meet new people, have friends to do girly things such as shopping, going for coffee, movie and could also help you along with your french lessons...

I am sure Geneva will be much nicer after meeting you. I am up for pretty much any suggestions, and will look forward to meeting as this wednesday and friday new comers drinks!

A bit more about me, i am 26y.o; i am a sales manager in retail here in geneva, and when i am not at work, i love going out for a walk, drinks or restaurant and i am passionate about 2 things : my fantastic fiancé and photography that i do practice in a club here.

Speak soon,

Caroline xxxx

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

Another new comer on Glocals. I am franch native and i have lived the past four years in crazy and buzzy London...The move was a bit of a cultural shock and I miss the British atmosphere of a good drink in a pub.

I am really looking to meet new people, have friends to do girly things such as shopping, going for coffee, movie and could also help you along with your french lessons...

I am sure Geneva will be much nicer after meeting you. I am up for pretty much any suggestions, and will look forward to meeting as this wednesday and friday new comers drinks!

A bit more about me, i am 26y.o; i am a sales manager in retail here in geneva, and when i am not at work, i love going out for a walk, drinks or restaurant and i am passionate about 2 things : my fantastic fiancé and photography that i do practice in a club here.

Speak soon,

Caroline xxxx

caroline bFeb 21, 2010 @ 19:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 781 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 781 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form