Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New from Italy To Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New from Italy To Geneva

Good evening guys, my name is Gerardo but everyone call me Gerry. I come from Italy and graduated in physical education, my passion are extreme sports. my spare time I use on rock climbing, paragliding and downhill. I deal with anything that is moving, I teach Functional training, crossfit, and I am a fitness coach and personal trainer. I love the mountains and nature in my town was also a hiking guide .. I just spent my first week here in Geneva, I live in ferney and hope to find work in the field of sports fitness. I hope to meet new people, always available for a beer when you want .. thanks a lot! C I A O !!!

The text you are quoting:

Good evening guys, my name is Gerardo but everyone call me Gerry. I come from Italy and graduated in physical education, my passion are extreme sports. my spare time I use on rock climbing, paragliding and downhill. I deal with anything that is moving, I teach Functional training, crossfit, and I am a fitness coach and personal trainer. I love the mountains and nature in my town was also a hiking guide .. I just spent my first week here in Geneva, I live in ferney and hope to find work in the field of sports fitness. I hope to meet new people, always available for a beer when you want .. thanks a lot! C I A O !!!

Gerry CarnevaleApr 11, 2016 @ 20:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 567 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 567 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form