Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva!

Hello Hello! 

I'm new in Geneva! I'm from Paris, and I came to Geneva just after my graduation, to find my first job! But I also want to develop my Geneva social life :D, yeahhh indeed, I don't know anyone here in Geneva, so if you want to go out, have a drink, make some shopping, sport, or enjoy the sun (when there is :( ) Let me know! 

The text you are quoting:

Hello Hello! 

I'm new in Geneva! I'm from Paris, and I came to Geneva just after my graduation, to find my first job! But I also want to develop my Geneva social life :D, yeahhh indeed, I don't know anyone here in Geneva, so if you want to go out, have a drink, make some shopping, sport, or enjoy the sun (when there is :( ) Let me know! 

Amélie GMay 6, 2015 @ 23:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

12 Replies | 1035 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva!
Post 1

Hello Amélie ,bienvenue in Geneva ;-) will be around this night in Geneva if you wanna have drink and get new friend it will be with pleasure, I speak also French ,cheers Fady 

Hello Amélie ,bienvenue in Geneva ;-) will be around this night in Geneva if you wanna have drink and get new friend it will be with pleasure, I speak also French ,cheers Fady 

FADY E, May 7, 2015 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Always funny to see a young man changing his "relationship status" from [-----]* to private, right after he invited the very pretty newcomer for an evening drink...

*Can't say what it was (it's private after all), but I just hope that his wife is as open minded as he himself say he is...

Always funny to see a young man changing his "relationship status" from [-----]* to private, right after he invited the very pretty newcomer for an evening drink...

*Can't say what it was (it's private after all), but I just hope that his wife is as open minded as he himself say he is...

Casuistik, May 7, 2015 @ 18:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

It's also funny to see people have nothing to do in they life watching 

It's also funny to see people have nothing to do in they life watching 

FADY E, May 7, 2015 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

May 7, 15 18:32

msg wasn't complet .

try to west your time to do something more useful then to look to my privte information ,

or look for job if you don't have Sealed

msg wasn't complet .

try to west your time to do something more useful then to look to my privte information ,

or look for job if you don't have Sealed

FADY E, May 7, 2015 @ 18:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Amelie, 

Welcome to Geneva and to glocals! You just arrived and already 2 guys are fighting cos of you...(-;

Seriously: check out the Things to Do section, lots of activities happening there. And come to the next glocals Pool Party in June, more details coming soon. 

Nir

Hi Amelie, 

Welcome to Geneva and to glocals! You just arrived and already 2 guys are fighting cos of you...(-;

Seriously: check out the Things to Do section, lots of activities happening there. And come to the next glocals Pool Party in June, more details coming soon. 

Nir

Nir Ofek, May 7, 2015 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hey,

Amelie if you would like to grab a cofee or go for a run in Geneva just give me a shout. Im currently learning french so it could be a great oportunity to learn som etuf :D

Im kinda new also, been here for 3 months so far and its always nice to increase my frends group :p

As Nir said, one of the best places to find something to do and people with the same interests as you is to go for the Things to do section or search in the groups.

Hope your liking it so far and good luck wih your first job.

Hey,

Amelie if you would like to grab a cofee or go for a run in Geneva just give me a shout. Im currently learning french so it could be a great oportunity to learn som etuf :D

Im kinda new also, been here for 3 months so far and its always nice to increase my frends group :p

As Nir said, one of the best places to find something to do and people with the same interests as you is to go for the Things to do section or search in the groups.

Hope your liking it so far and good luck wih your first job.

Tiago R, May 8, 2015 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Ts ts ts,

such a bad person Tongue Out

Ts ts ts,

such a bad person Tongue Out

Tiago R, May 8, 2015 @ 16:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Ups, wrong place hahaha

Don't mind my last message and sorry for the spam xD

Ups, wrong place hahaha

Don't mind my last message and sorry for the spam xD

Tiago R, May 8, 2015 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Yep... a bit of a shame that the censors of this site feel the urge to enfantilize their readers by editing on the spot a typo that was as indecent as it was hilarious.

Charlie is indeed dead...

Yep... a bit of a shame that the censors of this site feel the urge to enfantilize their readers by editing on the spot a typo that was as indecent as it was hilarious.

Charlie is indeed dead...

Casuistik, May 8, 2015 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

The censors of this site must be really bad people who want to censor stuff all the time.

Casu: Amelie just joined glocals and her 1st welcome was insults between you and Fady, then a typo from Tiago which you jumped on in 2 seconds. Give it a break, let Amelie breath a little bit over here.

The censors of this site must be really bad people who want to censor stuff all the time.

Casu: Amelie just joined glocals and her 1st welcome was insults between you and Fady, then a typo from Tiago which you jumped on in 2 seconds. Give it a break, let Amelie breath a little bit over here.

Nir Ofek, May 8, 2015 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

1) Nope, they are not really bad people, but maybe they should stay foolish a little more...

2) See, it bothers me that you decide for her what is good and what is not...

But, hey, no big deal... Your house, your rules.

1) Nope, they are not really bad people, but maybe they should stay foolish a little more...

Casuistik, May 8, 2015 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

May 8, 15 17:37

Have you noticed how many people seem never to have heard of house rules?

Have you noticed how many people seem never to have heard of house rules?

Ritchie, May 8, 2015 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
12 Replies | 1035 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form