Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva

Hello everyone!

Im new to Geneva (going on my fourth week) and really enjoying it so far. I think I have finally nailed down an apartment in Plainpalais and have been loving the new job. Hopefully I will be able to connect with some of you in the future. I am a big skier and am hoping to get out a lot this year. Feel free to reach out if interested in hiking, skiing, or grabbing a drink!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

Im new to Geneva (going on my fourth week) and really enjoying it so far. I think I have finally nailed down an apartment in Plainpalais and have been loving the new job. Hopefully I will be able to connect with some of you in the future. I am a big skier and am hoping to get out a lot this year. Feel free to reach out if interested in hiking, skiing, or grabbing a drink!

Jon EdwardsOct 31, 2014 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 643 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in Geneva
Post 1

Hi Jon,  im moving over next year with my family. Looks like an amazing place. Im a keen drinker,  sure i could get into thr sking and hiking side of things lol. What brings you to Geneva"?

Chris

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jon,  im moving over next year with my family. Looks like an amazing place. Im a keen drinker,  sure i could get into thr sking and hiking side of things lol. What brings you to Geneva"?

Chris

Chris Shaw, Nov 2, 2014 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 643 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form