Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva from March

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva from March

Hi all,

From 20 March to the end of June, I will perform an internship at the WHO in Geneva, which I am really looking forward to. Someone advised me to become a member of this site, so here I am:).
I am 24 (well, almost.. at least I am when I'll be in Geneva), and I will do the internship as part of my Master's program, International Public Health, in the Netherlands. I am looking forward to discovering Geneva and the rest of Switzerland, since I have not seen much more than its highways so far. Curious to find out how this site can help!

Bye!

Janneke

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

From 20 March to the end of June, I will perform an internship at the WHO in Geneva, which I am really looking forward to. Someone advised me to become a member of this site, so here I am:).
I am 24 (well, almost.. at least I am when I'll be in Geneva), and I will do the internship as part of my Master's program, International Public Health, in the Netherlands. I am looking forward to discovering Geneva and the rest of Switzerland, since I have not seen much more than its highways so far. Curious to find out how this site can help!

Bye!

Janneke

Janneke VerheijenDec 18, 2009 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 761 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 761 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form