Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Lausanne area: looking for activities for children and people interested in Arts

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Lausanne area: looking for activities for children and people interested in Arts
Hello!!!
after 5 years in london, I recently moved to Lutry with my husband and our 2 boys (5 and 2).
i'm looking to meet other moms for playdates and would love to find out what are good activities for children around here (play zones, museums etc...)
I'm also a painter and illustrator and am always looking for people interested in attending art openings, gallery exhibitions, or just exchanging on the subject.
hope to hear from you soon,
justine
The text you are quoting:
Hello!!!
after 5 years in london, I recently moved to Lutry with my husband and our 2 boys (5 and 2).
i'm looking to meet other moms for playdates and would love to find out what are good activities for children around here (play zones, museums etc...)
I'm also a painter and illustrator and am always looking for people interested in attending art openings, gallery exhibitions, or just exchanging on the subject.
hope to hear from you soon,
justine

justine formentelliAug 25, 2009 @ 21:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Lausanne area: looking for activities for children and people interested in Arts
Post 1
 Hi Justine,
welcome in switzerland - after london quite a change after all- there are quite a number of young mums in the glocals communiy - some are organizing get to gethers from time to time - but you can start your own actvities
To meet people in an easy and relaxed way, I recommend you join activities, like the regular friday drinks.
regards
jasper
 Hi Justine,
welcome in switzerland - after london quite a change after all- there are quite a number of young mums in the glocals communiy - some are organizing get to gethers from time to time - but you can start your own actvities
To meet people in an easy and relaxed way, I recommend you join activities, like the regular friday drinks.
regards
jasper

jasper, Aug 26, 2009 @ 04:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in Lausanne area: looking for activities for children and people interested in Arts
Post 2
 Thanks Jasper! will definitely check it out.
cheers,
justine
 Thanks Jasper! will definitely check it out.
cheers,
justine
justine formentelli, Aug 26, 2009 @ 19:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form