Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Lausanne from Germany

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Lausanne from Germany

Bonsoir,

i am originally from Germany and just arrived more or less one month ago in this area. working in the pharmaceutical industry as a finance guy i would like to meet people, find friends, do any kind of sports or just hang around for a barbecue or a beer in the city or at the lake. my favorite sports are football and tennis but i also like to hike or go by bycicle. Also like to travel and i am open minded to try and investigate new things. Look forward to meet some of you guys and have a good time in this area. 

Merci for adding me in this group, have a nice evening and weekend

Florian

The text you are quoting:

Bonsoir,

i am originally from Germany and just arrived more or less one month ago in this area. working in the pharmaceutical industry as a finance guy i would like to meet people, find friends, do any kind of sports or just hang around for a barbecue or a beer in the city or at the lake. my favorite sports are football and tennis but i also like to hike or go by bycicle. Also like to travel and i am open minded to try and investigate new things. Look forward to meet some of you guys and have a good time in this area. 

Merci for adding me in this group, have a nice evening and weekend

Florian

Florian WJun 12, 2015 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 563 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in Lausanne from Germany
Post 1

Hi you are right here. Welcome to Lausanne. There are many people here in same as you situation :) 

I am not very sporty but let me know if you need any information.

Regards,

Anna

The text you are quoting:

Hi you are right here. Welcome to Lausanne. There are many people here in same as you situation :) 

I am not very sporty but let me know if you need any information.

Regards,

Anna

Anna K, Jun 13, 2015 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 563 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form